I Like My Body
A 52-Week Journal To Honor And Appreciate My Body
by Dr. Felicia Clark
The Ultimate Body Acceptance Journal
No matter how hard you have found it to like your body in the past, you will begin to change that psychology in record time. Whether it’s your facial features, breast size, thighs, or any other part of your body, it serves a purpose and you need to know what it is.
By learning to appreciate each body part, its function, and more for their natural purpose, you will develop a healthier relationship with yourself and others. Dr. Clark’s simple 7 – part system to body gratitude guides you through the body appreciation process and will transform your relationship with your body – forever. If you can follow a simple formula that only takes a few minutes per day, you will get beyond body shame bs and instantly become attractive.
In her latest book, I Like My Body: A 52-Week Journal To Honor And Appreciate My Body, Dr. Felicia Clark reveals the hidden psychology that less than 20% of women in our society know – that is why so few women like their bodies.
- Why your body is on your side.
- Why thanking your body, instead of insulting it, makes you more radiant and attractive.
- A billion dollar industry is associated with every part of your body. You can choose to stop financing your body shame.
- What beauty regimens to choose and which ones to refuse.
- How to overcome self-sabotage. Discover why you always feel not beautiful enough and change your thinking.
- Any area of body shame, anytime, can be overcome by putting this simple 7- step formula into practice.
It’s amazing what you’re doing with encouraging girls to be awesome!
Your book, is something we need. I am glad that you are getting the word out.